Salford Together are giving you a chance to change your lifestyle with a FREE fitness tracker in our monthly social media giveaway!
#MySalfordPledge aims to get residents to take ownership of their own health and care. #MySalfordPledge was launched following Salford’s Big Health and Social Care Conversation. From July through to September 2017, Salford people were asked for their views on how to transform the delivery of Salford health and care services.
We want even more citizens to make a pledge to support wellbeing and improve services for example.
- Using the stairs instead of the lift
- Being more physically active
- Helping a neighbour
- Joining a community group
- Using services more wisely e.g. using the pharmacist instead of a GP or cancelling an appointment if you don’t need it
- Only using A & E for emergencies
Photos and videos are also encouraged.
We’ll be running a new competition each month this year so make sure to keep an eye out for more chances to win!
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter or Facebook.
- To enter, entrants must post and share their pledge and or activity using the hashtag #mysalfordpledge and tag in the twitter/facebook profile @SalfordTogether
- Entries (posts) can be used by Salford Together for promotional material using the profiles names/account used to submit and images or videos.
- Entrants can enter once per monthly competition, for example once in the May competition. Multiple entries will not be counted in the random draw
- All entries will be collated from Twitter and Facebook and one fitness tracker will be awarded to one winner drawn at random.
- Entrants must over 18 and be able to prove they live in Salford, have a Salford GP or work in Salford.
- We will contact the winner via twitter inbox, for contact/delivery information and to confirm they are a Salford resident, within 28 days of the closing date.
- The trackers will be delivered to the winner within two weeks of receiving a full delivery address.
- We will contact the winner for pictures or videos of the fitness tracker in use
- Entrants can only win once in Salford Together’s fitness trackers giveaways held in 2018
- The fitness tracker from your heath trackeris a Smart HRM Bracelet, can track your steps, distance, heart rate and calories burned. The bracelet pairs with an app, can be used as an alarm and tracks your sedentary and sleep patterns.
- Salford Together cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, malfunction, loss, injury or disappointment of any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
An alternative method of entry, via pledge postcard, will be provided to attendees at Salford Together events.
With any further queries please contact the Salford Together team on our social media sites.