Salford Together are giving you a chance to change your lifestyle with a FREE fitness tracker in our May Madness, social media giveaway!
#MySalfordPledge aims to get residents to take ownership of their own health and care. #MySalfordPledge was launched following Salford’s Big Health and Social Care Conversation. From July through to September 2017, Salford people were asked for their views on how to transform the delivery of Salford health and care services.
If you pledged as part of the Big Conversation, we want you to bring your pledge to life on social media. Share your pledge with us, your updates since pledging and why not show us your pledge in action?
We want to see your photos and videos, taking the stairs instead of the lift, at the gym or community group, walking to work or swapping your sweet treat for a healthy snack! Have you visited the pharmacist instead of your GP, or only used A&E for emergencies? Share with us how you’ve been using services more effectively.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve not already pledged – use this chance to pledge for the first time!
We’ll be running a new competition each month this year so make sure to keep an eye out for more chances to win!
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
For May 2018 Fitness Tracker Social Media Giveaway
- The Salford Together May fitness tracker giveaway is open from 00:00 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018, 00:00
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via com/salfordtogether or facebook.com/salfordtogether
- To enter, entrants must post and share their activity as requeted, using the hashtag #mysalfordpledge and tag in the twitter/facebook profile @SalfordTogether
- Entries (posts) can be used by Salford Together for promotional material using the profiles names/account used to submit and images or videos.
- Entrants can enter once per monthly competition, for example once in the May competition. Multiple entries will not be counted in the random draw
- All entries will be collated from Twitter and Facebook and one fitness tracker will be awarded to one winner drawn at random.
- Entrants must over 18 and be able to prove they live in Salford, have a Salford GP or work in Salford.
- We will contact the winner via twitter inbox, for contact/delivery information and to confirm they are a Salford resident, within 28 days of the closing date.
- The trackers will be delivered to the winner within two weeks of receiving a full delivery address.
- We will contact the winner for pictures or videos of the fitness tracker in use
- Entrants can only win once in Salford Together’s fitness trackers giveaways held in 2018
- The fitness tracker from your heath tracker is a Smart HRM Bracelet, can track your steps, distance, heart rate and calories burned. The bracelet pairs with an app, can be used as an alarm and tracks your sedentary and sleep patterns.
- Salford Together cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, malfunction, loss, injury or disappointment of any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
An alternative method of entry, via pledge postcard, will be provided to attendees at Salford Together events.
With any further queries please contact the Salford Together team on our social media sites.