The ICP has 12 specific workstreams as follows:
- Community Assets Workstream
- Multi-Disciplinary Groups (MDGs)
- Centre for Contact
- Out of Hours Workstream
- Health Coaching
- HomeSafe (Intermediate care – discharge to assess model)
- Care Home and Supported Living
- Malnutrition Task Force
- Citizens Reference Group
- CLASSIC Study (Comprehensive Longitudinal Assessment of Salford Integrated Care in collaboration with Manchester University)
We intend to give an update each month of a specific workstream in detail. This month’s newsletter will focus the Community Assets Workstream.
This letter is intended to complement the monthly Integrated Care Organisation (ICO) staff bulletin which you should all be receiving.
The ICO staff bulletin explains the next stages of the ICP which now intends to further build upon our successes across health and social care that have taken place in Salford by expanding to include the adult population, under one ICO led by Salford Royal Foundation Trust (SRFT).
Learn more about the forthcoming ICO by reading the ICO Newsletters .