Where to go for more information

If you are aged 65 or older and live in the Salford area, make sure you are registered to your local GP.

This will ensure your level of need is assessed, so if you need health and social care support, you will receive it.

For those who are healthy and well, there are tools available to help you access community services and support, to help you remain healthier for longer.

Details of community activities, such as exercise classes, social groups and healthy cookery courses can be found through www.way2wellbeing.org.uk