Wednesday 16 October 2019, 9am to 4pm
The Lighthouse Church | 12 Centenary Park | Coronet Way | Salford | M50 1RE
Salford Together is supporting the development of neighbourhoods to help bring services into the community, closer to where people live. Neighbourhood health and social care teams are working with local people to understand priorities in order to provide the best care and outcomes for local people. The five integrated neighbourhood teams are:
- Eccles, Irlam and Cadishead
- Ordsall, Claremont, Weast and Seedley
- Walkden and Little Hulton
Health and social care staff working in Salford are invited to attend this forthcoming event and be part of shaping integrated care. During this collaboration day you will hear:
- from the five integrated neighbourhood teams and their priorities
- from the new Primary Care Networks
- about new strength-based approaches being introduced across Salford
- good work happening in other parts of Greater Manchester and beyond.
To reserve your place, please visit Eventbrite.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org